Thursday, March 12, 2009

BLESSING DAY

On sunday February 1st we blessed Preslee.. It was a wonderful day we had all our family & friends here with us. We had a nice luncheon and it was great to just sit and visit with everyone. Thanks to my family and friends for helping out with all the food, it was great, couldn't have done it without you!! Preslee slept through everything that day, but we all had fun..
Pround Grandparents!!

I am glad that Brooke & Jody could be here for her blessing, it was good to have all of my family here. I think Maliyah was more excited than anyone that they were here, if she could have her way I think she would live with them. Thanks guys for coming and helping out too!! Tahj is ready for Jody to come back so they can go skateboarding again, he wants someone to do ollie's with..

No comments:

Post a Comment