Monday, May 11, 2009

CEDAR MTN. RHINO RIDE

This past saturday Mike & Tahj headed up to cedar mountain for some father/son time. They went to our friends cabin and went out on the rhinos. That morning Tahj was soo excited about going on the rhinos that he wore his goggles from our house all the way to cedar mountain. Mike said he wouldn't take them off. They had lots of fun because there was still snow on the mountain and in some parts maybe a little too much because they ended up getting stuck. I guess it took them awhile to get unstuck, I think Mike said it took them over an hour to get both the rhinos out. And I'm guessing before the ride Tahj found the yamaha store and wanted his dad to buy him a 4-wheeler. Mike said he told Tahj they would come back later to get the 4-wheeler, that was the only way he could get him to leave. I'm glad they had fun playing in the snow and getting all muddy. By the time they got home they were both ready for bed, as you can tell Tahj was worn out, he didn't even take his sweatshirt or shoes off. And if you know Tahj that's all he's been talking about, getting the rhino stuck in the snow!! Glad you guys had a fun time and next time we will be ready to go with you guys...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the stories and pics of the rides and all the activities you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete